Friday, January 19, 2007

If your serious about preaching this workshop is for you.

As a pastor my time as an intern at Tenth under the care of Dr Ryken and his staff as been a challenge well worth the work, I know that as a Pastor I'm called to Shepherd God's people teach and to care for them, but I also know that unless I continue to grow I will lead them to a dead end. So I encourage you if you are a pastor and want to better yourself come to this workshop. For more info on how to register you can call Tenth Church at 215-735-7688. Pastor Charles J Paul


Dr Ryken
There is still time to register for the Workshop on Biblical Exposition at Tenth Presbyterian Church February 6-8. One of last year's participants wrote: "I want to thank you again for the Workshop on Biblical Exposition. It has changed my preparation and my preaching. My deacons and congregation have made numerous comments about the change in my preaching and how much it has affected them. So thank you for all of your labor. Your ministry is bearing fruit in my life."
Link to this post

No comments: