Saturday, May 24, 2008

ALL BY MYSELF......... By Rev. Charles J. Paul



Have you ever felt like you were all alone? Like God was no where to be found. Have you ever had the darkest night of your soul take place?

Dr Sproul in the article below lays out for us what a lot of us may have felt. Or are presently feeling.

I know that for myself there are many times that I feel alone in the present day battle for the Truth of God’s Word to be preached and taught. I know that I feel as though I am fighting not only by myself. But that I am also fighting what seems to be a losing battle.

But then just as the darkness comes over us, it also is removed by the LIGHT of His Word.

I would like to take this moment to encourage anyone facing the giant of darkness in your life. To tell you that your hope is in a new feeling would be a lie. So I will tell the answer you seek to the darkness you face. Is the same refuge that all those who came before us found who were in these times of darkness,

And that is open the book. Preachers bring the book. And to the body of His true sheep LIVE BY THE BOOK.

May God bless you as your night turns to day

No comments: