Saturday, November 25, 2006

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I want to thank all of the men and women of the Philadelphia Community Church for all of their hard work behind the scenes.

Thank You to my wife Mandy who has stood by my side through it all.
Joe
Brian
Benji
Dan
Sam
Sammie
Fabian
Elmer
Phil Ryken
Marion Clark
Aaron M.
Paul Jones
Fred
Amy
Stephanie
Lisa
Shannon
Judy
Norma
Leslie
Peg
Deb
Brenda
Jerry
Mark Rubin

And to the countless others who have stood with us over the years in reaching our city with Truth of the Word of God.

I would like to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for all of your hard work and dedication to our Lord Jesus Christ.

But to the one we all owe all of our thanks to is JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD

TO YOU LORD AND TO YOU ALONE WE GIVE ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY.

No comments: