Sunday, February 25, 2007

SO HOW WAS THE WOMENS CONFERENCE AT TENTH CHURCH????

The women’s conference at Tenth Presbyterian Church was a wonderful example of learning how to resolve conflicts in a truly biblical way.

Too often in many churches today worldly influences seems to dominate how we respond to conflicts and this conference was an exceptional presentation of the correct and biblical way we are to resolve them.

Tara Barthel did an excellent job and I came away with more knowledge and a better understanding of what God’s word says regarding our relationships with those around us.

I look forward to using the biblical guidelines she taught to help me develop and maintain a Godly attitude towards any conflicts in my life and to show others that God’s way is always the best way.
MANDY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The women's conference this past weekend at Tenth Presbyterian was amazing! I have never seen my sin as clearly as it was shown to me in the 4th session of the conference. Seeing our own sin is a huge part of resolving conflicts in our lives. What an eye(and heart)opener!
Thankfully in the first session Tara had powerfully shared with us God's amazing grace. "When we are at our worst, God's love is unwavering."
Unwavering...can you even imagine being loved so unconditionally? It took this conference for it to really hit home for me.
Using Tara's own words from this weekend "She blessed my socks off and I am now standing here sockless because of her!" What a heart for the Lord and for sharing His grace with other people! I am truly grateful to God for the privilege of attending this conference. He used Tara to speak His truth in my life and to challenge me to grow more like Jesus.
AMY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Living The Gospel In Relationships' Conference at Tenth Presbyterian Church was beyond awesome! Tara Barthel, the speaker, was excellent!! She portayed challenging insight on what the word says about being a peacemaker. Her eye opening break down of the scriptures really humbled me. I was in tears before the first session ended.

Discovering the steps that we are to glorify God, get the log out of our own eye, gently restore, and go and be reconclied showed me the correct way to take the necessary steps that are proper in conflict/resolution. Every word spoken hit home and was just what I needed to hear. I have much to glean from the conference. It was better than expected and a superb awakening for all of us women! SHANNON.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: