Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nathan Williams speaks on Virgina Tech.

Having been raised in Central Virginia, only about an hour and a half from Virginia Tech, I’ve been watching the news coverage closely of the tragedy at the campus. Several of my friends went to school there and the influence of the campus is felt throughout Central Virginia. I’ve felt a variety of emotions as I’ve been watching the coverage and have been thinking about the incident often. After something like this happens that grabs national media attention, I am always interested to see exactly what Christians say and do in response. I’ve found numerous helpful responses, and some not so helpful. At the risk of giving you information you have already read, I thought I would compile a list of articles relating to the shootings from a variety of Christians with an assortment of reactions.
Oneplace.com is featuring a special sermon by John MacArthur on the tragic events.
The On Faith website has a number of responses, but be sure to read Dr. Mohler’s.

No comments: