Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who is Being Deceived?????

Below is an email received here at Truth Matters.

Dear Chuck,

I am sorry to see the ministers names you have listed on your web site as false teachers. To the contrary, they have lead many into a personal relationship to Jesus Christ.

It is you, sadly, that I believe has been deceived. You were such a good pastor and leader to the homeless people of Philadelphia at the Dream Center. I am praying for you and your family.

Very truly yours,

Bob Sofronski

Following are the comments of Rev. C Paul

First of all we all must understand what makes a person a false teacher. Of course it would be if they are teaching anything that does not line up with the source they claim to represent. In the case of a preacher they are to represent Christ by careful study of the Word so that it is the whole council of God’s Word being preached, that first and foremost includes the Doctrine in which the church stands or falls Justification by Faith Alone through Christ Alone. I must emphasize that the Bible clearly states this Sola or Alone. Salvation is fully a work of God not man. To stray from that not only leads people astray but is heresy. http://www.truthmattersinc.org/declarations.html

So then we must now come face to face with this reality if God’s Word clearly declares this Truth and we see clearly that it does. Then any teacher or preacher teaching and preaching something contrary to Holy Scripture would be a what? A FALSE TEACHER

As to the comment that I have Been Deceived that is TRUE I have been Deceived. I would like to put my emphasis on HAVE BEEN as it is plain to see in my bio I am blessed to say that I have been set free from the many lies, deception and trickery of the seeker friendly movement. And now I find full authority in the power of Holy Scripture http://www.truthmattersinc.org/staff.html

You see this is why I want to see the Truth of God’s Holy Word in the hands of His people. Because if we don’t come face to face with the Truth of God’s Word then what we are saying is that there are two Gospels and we know from Holy Scripture this to be not True.

In response now to the point made that I was such a good Pastor when I was leading a ministry that reached out to the poor and under privileged, seems to say that now that I embarrass the Truth of Scripture and have set out to tell the World I am some how now a Bad Pastor.

Well lets look at the word Pastor the word means Sheppard we are to be showing the world that we are men called by God Almighty to Sheppard His Flock not ours. We are to care for the sheep and more then anything else FEED THEM. That does not mean a diet of junk food and stories but the Whole council of God’s Word. You see a person can only come to A TRUE saving relationship with Christ through His Word. http://www.truthmattersinc.org/declarations.html

Our mission here at Truth Matters is plain to see on our web site http://www.truthmattersinc.org/ we are in pursuit of a modern day reformation .

Until such a day when I can been convinced by Holy Scripture that we are wrong then I say to the World HERE I STAND I CAN DO NO OTHER my conscience is held captive by the Word of God.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Beautifully replied.
May God open the eyes of the innumerable people that have been found captive to false teachers and so believed their lies.
Study to show yourself approved...
I am finding out that crucial importance more and more.