Wednesday, January 09, 2008

James S. Says Lititz Has An Opportunity to Re- Direct Their Church

This is NOT isolated to Lititz Grace and LCBC. Lancaster county has been blessed with many good sound churches. When Warren's book came out so many churches went right to the PD book and used it in place of sound Bible teaching. It seems that many pastors in this area got excited about growing their church because like I said, this is in "many" churches in the Lancaster area.I have been saddened about this for along time. I have family in several of these churches. If I bring this subject up to them they turn on me and accuse me of lies?

This really has me excited. Pastor Scott not only has the opportunity to re-direct his church to be God-centered once again, but whether he knows it or not, he could also be involved with Truth Matters Inc. to go public with this whole issue and could possibly be a part of true "reformation" in many other churches in this area! I'm praying and I'm excited. Thank you Truth Matters inc. and Truth Matters.

James S.

No comments: