Friday, July 27, 2007

"Am I Doing Enough To Get God To Forgive Me?"


I have a Roman Catholic relative who actually believes that he is maintaining the ten commandments in his own life, and once expressed to me that one of his deep concerns is that, on the occasion that he does break a commandment, what would happen to him if he were to get in a car accident and die before having a chance to do an act of contrition. In this post, Chad VanRens is back with us and is speaking once again on the subject of sanctification; he will demonstrate some of the more subtle protestant versions of that "I must do some 'work' to make myself clean again" thinking. Along the way, Chad is going to give you an excerpt from a very important book that could help you come to a better understanding of how to fight sin biblically. That's something that every true believer takes great interest in. ... [Read More!]

No comments: