Friday, July 13, 2007

SO WHO IS THE CHURCH OF TODAY?????


I have recived many emails asking me who is the person who comments on the blog site and calls themselves THE CHURCH OF TODAY. Well from seeing what it is they write and what they belive in, all we can do is pray that they come to the TRUTH. I was disapointed that I did not get a chance to meet face to face with the person behind the call letters of THE CHURCH OF TODAY when I spoke at Tenth Church on july 1st. As all of you remember I was told by THE CHURCH OF TODAY that he or she went to that church and would see me the night I preached. But let me just some this up this way if a person will lie about were they go to church and will not step out from there call letters then we are not to belive anything else they have to say.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HERE AT TRUTH MATTERS WE DISMISS THE CHURCH OF TODAY.

Here at theis ministry the TRUTH IS WHAT MATTERS
So to the person behind the call letters THE CHURCH OF TODAY we will pray for you.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sometimes we need to shake the sand from our feet and have nothing to do with people.

Mr. Church of Today clearly has many issues and I will pray for him also.

P.S. COT - sorry you missed such a great service!!!!!