Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christian Life Center Responds

You know Chuck….you and I go way back…..I was there when the DC started….I was there with you in the marches….and I was there in the midst of the projects teaching the Word of God to the ladies on 13th street……all was granted through God’s unfathomable grace……all deeply appreciated of the lessons learned and knowing God is bigger than anything I could humanly express yet receiving every morsel of love, grace and peace the Lord filled me with by and in His Spirit…..I thank God I met you and that you opened the door to “washing feet” as it were for the Lord……..

I encourage you Chuck….be very careful of the Lord’s anointed…even if you choose to disagree and/or dismiss the ministries God alone has appointed for them as He has for you…….remember David in the cave was encouraged by his men to kill Saul and be free from the afflictions and trials levied on him by Saul….what was David’s response David bowed his knee to the Lord’s direction and to the Lord’s calling on Saul’s life by acknowledging that God is and was sovereign over all of his life and over all of Saul’s life….”I will not lift my hand against my master, because he is the Lord’s anointed” 1 Samuel 24:9b

We are not guilty of wrongdoing to you ….so why do you continue to “hunt us down” …..interesting enough…when Saul was confronted with David’s grace….he blessed David…..”When a man finds his enemy, does he let him get away unharmed??? May the LORD reward you well for the way you treated me today. I know that you will surely be king and that the kingdom of Israel will be established in your hands” 1 Samuel 24:19


Chuck…..as all of us….let us return back to our first love…..into the heart of love and grace found in our Lord and Christ Jesus.

My love and prayers are with you and your family and may the joy of the Lord continually be yours……

Linda

NOTE........ Truth Matters will send and post our response shortly. Rev C.J. Paul

No comments: