Saturday, October 20, 2007

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH THEN STAND FOR THE TRUTH. By Rev. Charles J. Paul


I wanted to take moment and thank all of the people who are standing with us here at Truth Matters. As we move forward in the pursuit of a modern day Reform of God’s Church.

We are calling the church

Amidst our dying culture,

To repent of its worldliness,

To recover and confess

The truth of God's Word

As did the Reformers,

And to see that truth embodied in doctrine, worship, and life

If you have not done so please take a moment and visit our web site and get involved today http://www.truthmattersinc.org/

Here is what just some people are saying.

It’s about time we are with you.

Run on brother run with the truth.

Thank you so much for answering my questions you and your boldness for the truth have been a big help to me in my walk with Christ.

I never knew there was so much to learn and know about God. It’s like I have born again all over again.

My wife and I are very concerned with accountability and recovering the truth in preaching of the gospel. We also want to see apostasy exposed

For more way's to see how you can get involved click here http://www.truthmattersinc.org/get_involved.html

No comments: