Thursday, October 11, 2007

Make every moment count for Christ...... By Rev. Charles J. Paul

You never know……..
I want to take a moment and share with all of you the death of Cousin Billy last night. He was only 41 years old he leaves behind a wife and 3 children and one younger brother. I have many great memories of growing up with Billy doing all the thing’s that young boy’s do.

But what has struck me in this are two things.
1-
my cousin and I lost touch for the most part in the last 10 years. So I can not rest my hope in his salvation because I do not know of it. But where I do place my hope is in the Power of Almighty God. That even though this is a shock to everyone who knew him it was not a shock to God who made him.
2-
The Word of God tells us that we are not promised tomorrow. And when Billy went to bed Tuesday night I am sure he never knew that his time was coming to an end.

So it is to all of you now that I write. We to never know when are time is coming to an end. So if you are a True Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank Him for today and make the most of every moment count for His Glory. And when you go to bed at night lay yourself in His will. We need to be like Paul. For us to live must be for Christ and to die will be for our gain.

Believer the Truth is in your hand’s share the Truth of all of God’s Word with everyone. Because you never know when you could be talking to a person like my cousin Billy whose time had come to an end.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thank you for the post and the reality of this reminder.
My sympathy is with you and your family.